Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekend

Exciting stuff for the weekend & I thought I would just give you a quick run-down.

Sister & BIL is off to the lake & I am off to Dogsit for my cousin. Also having a mini-reunion with some girls from MMC & sooo excited about it. It has been literally years since I have seen them & we all live in like a 50 mile radius. We will be sharing our love for Mexican food:) Tomorrow, is Sav & Ryan's Speakeasy Couples Bridal Shower which requires costume & I am in charge of the cupcakes! I went shopping yesterday for mine & Erin's head pieces at Party City. They didn't have everything out yet but they did have the feather headbands!!! I can't wait to wear those and spend time with some of my favorite people (all at the same time!). Sunday, I am hosting a bridal tea for my cousin's fiance. I wanted a black, white, & lime green theme. I can't wait for it. It's a little stressful but I love having parties!

Oscar goes for his weekly check-up today. Praying for good news!

So that's my weekend in a nutshell. Until next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment