Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I always seem to have the same new year's resolutions & never seem to keep them. So this year, I am going to go about it a little differently. Here are my resolutions in no particular order:

1) Blog More. I must be the world's worst blogger:( Hopefully, I can do better even if it's just a quick recap or hello.

2) Be Healthy. Every other year it's been to Lose Weight, whether it be the healthy way or the unhealthy way. This year, it's going to be different.

3) Be on Time to Work, EVERYDAY. :)

4) Tell my family I LOVE THEM, EVERYDAY. And surround myself with good positive people.

5) Regain some financial stability. Please.

6) Step up my dating game. **laughs**

Along with all of these, I am going to PRAY more. But I don't really want to put that in the resolution catergory...

I hope everyone has had a great start to a fresh new year. Here is to twenty-ten!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty great goals. Keep us up to date on how you do! :)

    ReplyDelete