Thursday, January 28, 2010

Times Flying!

It's so close to February, it's crazy. 2010 is already moving so quickly. The weather forecast is showing snow "storm" (that's right STORM) for tomorrow. But whoever really knows with this Tennessee weather?!?!

Operation Beach Trip has started off rather nicely. I have researched several places & find one that is already at the top of my list. As soon as I get the funds, that baby is mine - well for a week in September it is:)

Last night, I put in my two week notice at my part time job. 2010 is supposed to be starting fresh and I am ready to do just that. Time to get back to living my life:)

I hope everyone out there is living their life to the fullest!

1 comment:

  1. Guess I would have already known you put your notice in if I checked your blog more often. :) I'll put that on my list of thngs to do.

    ReplyDelete