Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It was good to see your face.

Good News! My little love muffin is doing a lot better today:) I am glad. We went for a walk yesterday and he seemed to do fine (except for the extra treats I have been feeding him because I felt sorry for him).

Something I haven't blogged about this week is Phallen's Going-Away-Party that happened at the Wet Bar Sunday! Loads of Fun. Even Ryan and Savannah came which I was extremely excited about:) We talk literally everyday but it's been a while since we've seen each other. And it was good to hang out and let loose (even though it was on a Sunday and we had to work the next day). That night will bring many memories to laugh at later, just ask Erin!?!?! Phall is going away to Ole Miss and I hope she envelopes every college experience
possible. I will definitely have to get down to Mississippi for a visit.


Speaking of not seeing each other enough, we are actually having dinner today which will be good for both our hearts and our bellies:) We are eating at the local Lipscomb favorite Mexican restuarant Jim Nachos (which Jim nachos are my absolute favorite!). I will have to take a picture to post.
I am still car hunting. This is probably one of the biggest financial decisions I have ever made so as you can see I am getting terrible anxiety from it. Pray for me.
Until next time folks.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take any pictures at Jim Nachos or was that just me? Those were some good times last week. :)

    ReplyDelete