Friday, July 24, 2009

Tired is an Understatement

Blogging after going at Holiday World is tough. We had 2 jam-packed fun-filled days in Indiana Tuesday and Wednesday. And I had to come back to work yesterday and boy was it tough! I am glad I went with everything going on with Oscar, it was a good get-a-way. And I hope we can go back soon.

My very dear friend from work, Monique, is getting married tomorrow in downtown Nashville tomorrow. So the wedding festivities are happening. Yesterday, we had a surprise mini bridal here at the office and boy was she surprise!! Tonight we have the rehearsal dinner and last minute touches to the reception hall. Tomorrow is the big day!
Here's her face from the surprise yesterday





Other news, My little Dyl Pickle is turning 5 on Sunday. I can't believe it. Turning 5 means starting kindergarten:( She is growing up so fast! Saturday she is having a swim party but I am missing it because of the wedding. But I will celebrate with her later. She still has 2 other parties to look forward to with Derek's side of the family and our friends. I just love that little girl and can't believe what a smart, compassionate, gentle, kind-hearted, lively, delightful young lady she has become. Happy Birthday Dylan!!

As far as Oscar, he still has to have his sutchers for another week (along with that annoying Elizabethan collar). I am seriously ready for this to all be over with. I want my old Oscar back:(

Anyways, subject change, maybe after this wedding is over we can start planning our girls getaway trip for Savannah's wedding! Pretty excited about her whole wedding in general. Looking forward to all the fun to be had!

Until next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment