Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mondays

Last night, Erin and I went to look at her new apartment that she will be moving into the first of August! So happy for her and I know this is a big (& a little bit scary) step for her. But hopefully she will find what she is looking for and grow stronger because of it. I love you BESTIE!! I am sure lots of GREAT;) memories will be made at your new place!

Saw super HOT guy in cafeteria as I was getting my morning coffee. But couldn't bring myself to say anything to him...hopefully next time.

I am not getting any responses back from the car dealers that I emailed. They all say email for price but then never respond to your emails - ugh! I hate new car shopping.

Short and sweet today but hopefully will have more to write about as the week progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment