Monday, July 6, 2009

Way Behind

I am way behind on the blogging after a minor set back but Thanks to Savannah for encouraging me to continue:) This past weekend was full of activities. Due to the holiday weekend, I had Friday off. Erin and I ventured north to Louisville, Kentucky for a full day of roller coaster rides. But for some reason, the park wasn't as big as I remembered it. So we finished up there much earlier than we had anticipated. We stopped for lunch at the Louisville Cardinals Hall of Fame Cafe. The Lobster Bisque is a must try!! Loved it!

Saturday was Independence Day! We had family and friends over for some swimming and grilling. Fireworks got cancelled due to the rain. But hopefully soon, we will have a make-up celebration.



Sorry to interrupt this blog but I have a very IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT to make: SUPER HOT GUY THAT RODE UP IN THE ELEVATOR WITH ME AND GOT OFF ON THE 3RD FLOOR - LETS DO LUNCH:)





Ok, just needed to get that out there.





I am on the hunt for a new car and I am so undecisive. I go back and forth between the things that I want. But I almost always end up back at a VW Beetle Convertible. I have emailed a few places and I am waiting to hear back from them.





Sydney's going to District All Stars on Thursday and we are so proud of her! She kept thinking that they were saying History when they were saying District so now she is going to History:) I just lurve her. And I wish her all the luck in the world!! She quite the athlete, I must say.

So long for now. Hopefully it won't be long until we meet again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment