Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy as a Bee

There's a lot to catch up on seeing as I haven't blogged since last Wednesday. Thursday night was The Wet Bar night! Definitely a fun night, right Erin? :) Friday was low key and I spent it mostly recovering from the night before after having mexican with my sis, BIL, and good friends Matt & Amber England. Saturday, I slept in (or layed in bed) until around noon. That's what I am talking about! Isn't that what weekends are for?!? Once finally out of bed, I met Erin at the delish Cracker Barrel and a little bit of shopping at Nashville West. She came back to the Bluff to stay and help me go over the wedding ceremony I was performing Sunday. But she had some other plans that I was not invited(heehee) to so I snuck off to go late night bowling with Ryan, Savannah, Livi, Jake, Luke, Anna, Sarah, Brett, Andrew, & Eric. It's always a good time with any one of those guys! So glad I went. Sunday morning came fast and my nerves were starting to get to me before the wedding ceremony. But all-in-all it went very smoothly (except when I signed the couples marriage certificate I put July instead of June & had to correct it- this is really eating away at me - sad day). I am looking forward to all of the great pics done by JCP! The whole weekend was fantastic - except for the whole date on the marriage certificate & I never did get my house cleaned!!

Until next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment