Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My first time

Today I decided to start a blog...for my own sake and no one else's really. I thought it would be good for me to just let it all out-ha. As if I don't already:) So I am just going to get on with the damn thing and jump right into it, head first. I got the title to my blog from a Matt Nathanson song called Bulletproof Weeks...I don't know what that means but its pretty catchy.



June 2nd is my cousin Rocky's 25th birthday - he is crazy and energetic and pretty handy when you have a flat. I appreciate him dearly. And for a couple of months, along with new DAD cousin Trey, we will all be the same age. Late 1983-84 was a good era for our family, I have to say:)



It's supposed to be uber-ly hot today, like in the 90's. Really - what happened to Spring? It went from Winter to Summer in a split second. Hopefully Sis & BIL's pool will be up and running this weekend so we don't miss another weekend of swimming.

I think I should wrap this up for now. This is probably a pretty boring post for my first time but it's getting late and I have to get to work. So long for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment