Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Networking

Isn't facebook funny and the things you can find out from facebook? Who's engaged, married, single, with or without kids, lives overseas or lives next door. I wonder if the guy who created facebook made it for stalkers like me?! Haha probably not. I spend majority of my day checking peoples statuses, if I have new comments and uploading pictures taken just now:) What would I do if I didn't have facebook, I wonder? Actually do my job and probably not be so addicted to my iphone haha. So thank you facebook creator guy, I love you!

Last night was pretty uneventful. But a few highlights, I took Sydney to ball practice and Dylan cried because she didn't want me to leave her. And my cousin wants me to become ordained so that I can marry them this weekend! So when I finish this blog that's what I will be looking into.

Erin and I decided we would go walking tonight at Centennial Park as part of our "Summer Slimdown" (aka weight-loss-for-Savannah's-wedding & for other reasons that I hope to be able to share with you shortly if something transpires;)). Well I don't have too much to blog about today so I will just leave it at that.

Until next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment