Thursday, June 4, 2009

Trash Day

I have finally made it into work today after a detour driving in. I am drinking my morning coffee and ate a hearty breakfast of egg beaters omelet and turkey sausage. Part of my lose-weight-for-Savannah's-wedding diet. I have until October to whip myself into shape.

Last night's dinner with Sharon and Savannah was great! Fully enjoyed the conversation and the great frozen lemonade I had. I am looking forward to many more of those times:) I didn't make it to the Station Inn last night...I was much too tired. I hope GOTV did well and had a large crowd.


One of my bestest friends, Olivia, is on vacation right now and she supposed to be coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to hear about her amazing adventures with her Jakey Poo. And look at all of her pictures because I know she took some;) That's what I love about her...you can always guarantee that Liv will document any special occasion we have. Thanks Liv!
As for school, right now my decision has to due upon money:( I did some math and the tuition for LU is insane for me to finish my degree there. Do I want to pay that much money to be making way less a year after my degree? Anyways, I have a month or two before I need to make that decision. Maybe I will win the lottery before then **crosses fingers**.
Tonight = GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! Erin is coming to staying in the Bluff and we are going to hit up The Wet Bar for some free beer and live music - Rock It Out, Shane Robnett & Larry Fleet!! A night guaranteed to be a good one full of old friends.
Until next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment