Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Next Move in the Game of Life

Day two of Blog and all I have thought about since yesterdays post was what I would write in todays! Besides one of the greatest cups of coffee that I am drinking at the moment this is what I have to say;)


Three good things are happening today - On my lunch break, I will be heading over to the Lipscomb campus to meet with the Adults Studies assistant about finishing up my degree. It is my life's goal to get a college degree and at this rate it will be a lifetime! I don't have much longer to go if I could just put my heart into it. Only one thing concerns me with LU, tuition is outrageous! When did life become so expensive?? Maybe after today's meeting I will have a better idea if LU is the place for me.


Number 2 on the agenda - I am meeting up with Sharon from http://jonathoncampbell.com/ to pick up some prints that my family ordered of Dyl Pickle. Shout out to Sharon for helping run a successful (and amazing!) business and being a mother of 3! You ROCK! Before the photo shoot, all Dylan kept saying was "I want to be in magazines!". I told her 'I don't know about being in magazines but you will be on the internet". She was just as happy:) After today, I will have physical prints to enjoy instead only on the web! Here are a couple pics of Dylan done by JCP:





Last but not least on the calendar for today - My most talented Cousin, Deanie Richardson, put together a band of kids, called Green on the Vyne. And boy, are they amazing! They are having a CD release party tonight at the infamous Station Inn in the Gulch at 9pm. If I can stay up that late, I will be in attendance but at this point, I can't make any promises:) Everyone needs to check them out at http://myspace.com/greenonthevyne.com. They make me jealous of their talents & wish that I inherited the "musical" gene.

Until next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment