Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lean Pocket Breakfast

Oh, it's Wednesday. I am eating a pizza Lean Pocket for breakfast - yum. Not really. Work again today. Hopefully I can be a little more focused than yesterday.

Went my mom and Tonya's yesterday afternoon to see the kids and eat dinner. And Sydney conned me into helping her clean her room while I was there. That kid has more knick-knackery than any kid I know. Tonya also asked me to go to Holiday World with them July 21-22 so I need to see if I can get off work for that. Might put me over my days for Disney but I always have sick days;)

Weekend plans are unfolding pretty nicely. Blind date this weekend either Friday or Saturday - it's undetermined. I will let you know how that goes on Monday. Saturday morning, Erin found a new bed off Craigslist that she wants to get for her new apartment. So we are going to look at/buy it. Sunday is BIL's sister, Deena's baby shower at Meemaw's (I guess I can call her that). Sweet Ella Renee is due in August! And then that night is Phallen's Going Away Party at the Wet Bar in Dickson.
Just this morning, I finally heard back from Hallmark Volkeswagon about the car I was interested in. It's a little bit more than I want to pay but may be worth it since I really love it. I will have to see. Here are two options so far:

















Black is my favorite color (but not in a gothic way but in a Jackie O way) so I ultimately am drawn to that one but of course it's the more expensive of the two.


Until next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment